STAR POLYMER is the pioneer in Platinum Cured & Peroxide Silicone Transparent Tubings for Food / Pharma and Medical applications. These Silicone Transparent Tubings are made from 100% pure Silicone Rubber by using fully Automatic state-of-the art machineries and technologies.
SP’s medical grade Silicone Transparent Tubings are manufactured under stringent quality control and having the following distinguished features:-
- Manufactured from the highest level of Silicone rubber Pharmaceutical application.
- Conforms to USP Class VI requirement & FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
- Temperature resistant from –80°X to +250°C (-110°F to 480°F).
- The percentage of extraction level is extremely low when it comes contact with injectable liquids.
- It gives the highest mechanical strength, tensile strength and even Tear strength.
- High level of transparency.
- Extremely safe to use in injectable liquids because the level of extraction is extremely low.
- There is absolutely no bi-products during vulcanization stage.
- Outstanding Biocompatibility, subject to 14 qualification tests including Cytotoxicity & heavy metal testing.
- Non reactive to body tissue and fluid.
- Non-adherence to tissue.
- Unaffected by most water soluble materials.
- Sterilisable by steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide (ET)) and gamma radiation.
- Resists oxidation, ozone and radiation.
- Indefinite shelf life.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Fine Finish
- Optimal Flexibility
- Enhanced Durability
Available in sizes from 0.5 mm ID to 250 mm ID.
|(ID) (mm)||OD (mm)||(ID) (mm)||OD (mm)||(ID) (mm)||OD (mm)|