Our range of medical & pharma grade silicone colored tubings are developed for use in of clinical, laboratory, chemical, pharmaceutical, healthcare fields, surgical, electronic & electrical applications. Our range have gained huge reputation for their non-reactive to body tissue & fluid, non adherence to tissue, unaffected by water soluble materials, odorless and non-leaching, nontoxic.
The offered tubes are dimensional accurate. They are made available in various sizes for maintaining sync with the various requirements of the clients. We are known for timely delivery of orders. Different specifications of Silicone Rubber Tube offered by us are available to clients at market prices.
The sizes are available from 0.5 mm ID up to 200 mm ID
- Sizes ranging from 0.5 mm to over 200 mm ID in different wall thickness and length and as per client requirement.
- Colors such as transparent, red, white, black, blue, green yellow, brown and many more.
- Manufactured using medical grade silicone rubber
- USP Class VI FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Temperature: -50°C~200°C
- Dielectric strength: ≥7.0kv
- Hardness: 60±2 Shore A
- Excellent performance * Longer service life
- Resistance against heat * Sturdy construction
- Reliability * Stretchable
- High strength * Tear resistant rubber
- Not flammable * Durable
- Shock absorbent
|(ID) (mm)||OD (mm)||(ID) (mm)||OD (mm)||(ID) (mm)||OD (mm)|